- THE CLUB SOCIAL CARD. THE CLUB SOCIAL CARD (hereinafter referred to as CS) membership allows free admission for the holder of the card (hereinafter referred to as member) to the member clubs which agreed to be part of the network, The card is issued strictly by invite and for select individuals only.The list of member clubs may change at any time; the current list is available at theclubsocial.com. The member’s request for entrance must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Entrance cannot be guaranteed, for example if the club is being renovated. If a club is hosting a private event, entrance may be denied. Admission to the club can be refused in particular, but not limited to, due to minimum age restrictions, improper dress or unacceptable conduct. CS cannot be held responsible if member clubs refuse entry. CS cannot be held responsible for disputes that may occur between the member and a third party.
- CS MEMBER CARD. The CS Member Card is personal, non‐transferable and may not be used by any person other than the member named on the card. The cardholder must provide proof of identity on request. The CS Member Card will be mailed to the applicant by post. If the CS Member Card is lost, stolen or destroyed, this must be immediately reported to CS. A replacement card will then be issued and sent to the member. A replacement fee will be charged to the member’s credit card. As soon as the CS Member Card expires, it has to be returned to CS by post.
- TRAVEL, HOTELS, FOOD & DRINK ETC. CS is not responsible for any additional services except those set‐out in clause #1 above. Specifically, CS is not responsible for any costs for travel, accommodation, food and drink in connection with member events. If CS will be charged for any kind of costs caused by a member, in particular, but not limited to, for no‐shows, failure to meet the minimum consummation, CS shall be entitled to debit the respective amount to the member‘s credit card.
- CONTRACT REVOCATION. CS reserves the right to withdraw the facility to any member at its own discretion. The CS Member Card has to be returned to CS by post. CS can block the app usage of any member if so needed without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- CONTRACT DURATION. The membership is valid up to and including the expiry date shown on the CS Member Card. In case the optionally offered auto‐renewal service was selected by the member during sign‐up, the membership contract will be renewed automatically every year. Cancellation has to be received by registered letter or through e‐mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 30 days (postmark date) prior to the renewal date. Both parties must confirm the cancellation in writing, either via e‐mail or postal service. CS reserves the right to review and change the membership terms at any time.
- PERSONAL DATA. The member must promptly communicate every change of name, address, mobile telephone number or e‐mail details to CS. The club member can choose to post his personal profile online. Through membership application or use of the CS Member Card, the member explicitly agrees that CS may share his/her personal data with selected partners for advertising, promotion and marketing purposes.
- EXCLUSION. CS reserves the right to deny member applications without giving reasons. Possible reasons for denial are in particular, but not limited to, unacceptable behaviour in our member clubs or misuse of the personal, non‐transferable Member Card. If the membership is abused in any way, CS reserves the right to terminate the membership with immediate effect. In the event of abuse, the CS Membership, its Card and app usage may be revoked and will be returned to the cardholder only after an acceptable explanation has been provided.
- MEMBER CLUB VISITS
- All Member club visit requests shall be made to the member service center toll free or through its in app on-line booking request tool available.
- Member visit requests participating clubs shall be made up in advance, and are based on space availability as determined by the host club.
- Members of Club Social may not contact the host club directly to request for access. Doing so is grounds for termination of membership privileges.
- All Members will be charged the CS fees or the standardized fee of the host club,as the case may be, and any other normal customary charges not paid or paid by the members of the host club. Individual members shall be aware that the facilities and services of other Member Clubs may be different in each case
- Individual members using the provisions of Club Social may be required to present their driver’s license and club membership card for identification purposes upon checking in at the host club.
- Each host club, at its discretion, will determine whether guests may accompany Club Social members and the associated guest fees.
- At some clubs, individual may not be able to use another Member Club, if they reside in the same city. Individuals must observe all guest policies when they visit other Member Clubs.
- The staff of the host club shall have complete control of assigning facility usage based upon request of Club Social customer service center.
9. CONTRACT ADJUSTMENTS. CS reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions, in whole or partially at any time without prior notice. All such changes will be notified to the members by e‐mail.
10 APPLICABLE LAW AND PLACE OF JURISDICTION. The contractual relationship between CS and the member shall in all respects be governed by the laws of courts of Bangalore, India, including all matters of construction and validity. CS however may take legal action before the courts of the member’s domicile or before any other competent court.
11. INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS : The intellectual rights belong to Nani’s Nook Services Pvt. Ltd . Nanis Nook.is committed to removing infringing products from the site. To facilitate this, we have put in place an Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in our interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode member and club trust.
12. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITED LIABILITY :This web site is made available for your private, personal use by Nani’s Nook Clubs (“CS”). We publish the website “as is” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our site, the accuracy of the information or the products or services referred to on the website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information which it may contain. We are not responsible for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the website or to which you may hyperlink from the website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage you incur as a result of your use of any other site from which you hyperlink to or from this website. Neither CS nor any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by CS The CS website contains information relayed from multiple sources. We have endeavoured to compile this information both accurately and in a timely manner, however, some of the data contained herein might, from time to time, become outdated and/or contain errors.
- Whilst we will encourage the clubs participating in our network to notify us of changes affecting club reciprocity, it should be noted that the terms offered by these clubs and described on this website might vary from time to time without our knowledge thereby rendering the information pertaining thereto and contained on this website obsolete.
- The time, currency exchange rate and weather data are merely intended to be used for indicative purposes and users of this website should verify this and all information contained on this website with a known, reliable source prior to relying on or using it for any purpose whatsoever.
The above list is not intended to be all-inclusive.
To the extent that any part of this disclaimer and these conditions of use is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
11. OTHERS : Other terms and conditions will apply. Subject to change without any prior notice.
Bangalore, January 7, 2016